Sunday, August 11, 2013

Glycerine Chapter 23 teaser

Hello lovelies!! Thank you so much for your patience while I've been traveling and writing oneshots for a couple of contests. I promise to have the next chapter out soon! In the meantime here is a snippit of the next chapter. It's not beta'd and all mistakes are mine.

“Every time I think we’re through, I turn around and there you are. What do you want from me? What is it you think I can give you? Because what you see it what you get, and if that wasn’t enough before, it’s not going to be enough now.”


Edward slid his hands over her bare thighs, his fingers wrapping around her skin and anchoring her to him. His eyes were the softest Bella had ever seen. "You said to me once that you hoped I'd be able to find someone I could let in. Someone I could trust." He shook his head and leaned forward, raising one hand to cup the back of her neck while the other cradled her jaw. "I don't need to look for someone. I've already found her. I just want you, Ivy. You're so much more than enough. You're everything."


“Edward.” Tears welled in Bella’s eyes and her lips trembled as she clutched his wrists. “Don’t say things you don’t mean. Please don’t break my heart. Not again.”


“I don’t want to break your heart, baby. I want to fix us. Will you let me try? Will you let me explain why I acted the way I did? It’s not an excuse, but I’m asking for your understanding. I’m asking for a chance. Just a chance. When I’m done, if you want me to go I’ll go. I’ll leave you alone.”

Edward’s jaw clenched and his grip tightened as his eyes drifted to the floor. His lips pressed into a thin line and he shook his head as the thought of walking away from her settled in his mind, in his chest. “You know what, fuck that. I won’t walk away. I’ll fight. I won’t let you give up on me. On us. I need you to understand. I need you to forgive me. Because being without you has been worst experience of my life. And I’m not going to feel that way ever again. Not without a fight.”

6 comments:

  1. You better be, asshole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaahd.
    I'm so excited for this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought my dream was coming true,oooohhhhh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I won’t walk away. I’ll fight."
    FINALLY! That's all... nuff said.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's a teaser alright... now fuck that!!!
    we want the whole thing....and we'll fight for it!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete