Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Glass House Ch25 Teaser

Here's a little mini teaser since I'll be updating sometime tomorrow afternoon. I'm off to the Grouplove concert now! See you lovelies later!


I pushed my way to the other side of the bed, ignoring the demands and protests of the hospital staff. I grabbed his face and turned it toward me, my jaw clenched.

“Don’t!” I spat, fear causing my body to surge with anger and desperation. “Don’t you do that. You fight for me, damn it. I’m not ready, I’m not ready to lose you. You stop that right now.”

He’s coding! It’s too much! NURSE, CODE BLUE!”

“Edward, no. No, baby, no. Stay with me, please. I’ll stay with you forever; it’s okay; I’ve got you. I love you.”

Time stood still as they shocked him with paddles over and over again. The flat-line of the heart monitor carving me into a million pieces.

1 comment: