Friday, February 15, 2013

Glycerine Chapter 13 teaser

Not Beta'd subject to all the edits!!!!

Edward stepped closer to Esme and traced her jaw with his finger. Leaning down he let his lips brush her ear as he spoke. “Maybe I like watching you squirm. Maybe I want to have you so worked up that when I finally do touch you, I’ll have you a panting mess within seconds.”

Esme pulled in a shaky breath as her eyes drifted shut. “I don’t think it would take much now.”

Edward smirked and stepped back. He raked his eyes over her body before meeting her gaze. “I don’t suppose it would. But I think I can do better.”

Esme shifted and it wasn’t hard to miss the way her thighs clenched together when she did. Her eyes were heavy and her lips were parted as she tried to work through the fog in her brain. To make sense of what he was saying. She still wasn’t sold he was telling her the truth, but she wasn’t going to deny that it didn’t take much for him to derail her thoughts.

“I don’t know that you can.”

Edward tsked and dipped his chin, staring pointedly at the place he knew she wanted him most. “Why don’t you go ahead and take care of that. But be sure to think about me. Although we both know it won’t come close to comparing.”

4 comments:

  1. This seems way......beyond necessary for a pretend relationship. Totally uncalled for!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, livie. Is this a scene? Tell me this is a scene. PLEASE?????? ILY! Tease!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She wants him and she is trying to get in his pants constantly.......he is trying to avoid it BUT he has to give her something because she already suspects him...........make sense to me, unless this a scene???
    LOL You little $%$%%$tease!!! Cannot wait

    ReplyDelete