Sunday, September 2, 2012

Glass House Ch11 Teaser


Y'all I am so in love with this chapter. This song, it's everything. And without further ado, here is the teaser...

I looked down at the shot placed in front of me, offering the waitress a small smile as she turned and left. I reached for the glass, my blurred vision and clumsy movement causing my fingers to smack against the side of the glass, sending it flying from the table and crashing to the floor.

“Oops.” I laughed.

“Bella, I think we should get you out of here,” Jamie suggested, looking around the bar nervously. “People may recognize you.”

I waved my hand dismissively.

“Doesn’t matter.” I shrugged. “I’m leaving anyway.”

He sighed in relief, his posture relaxing. “Do you want me to call you a cab?”

I shook my head at him, my tongue clicking against the roof of my mouth.

“I don’t mean the bar. I mean like, leaving on a jet plane,” I sang.

“What?”

“Town, Jamie. I’m leaving. I have to get away from here and the memories, the people, and the life that doesn’t belong to me any longer. I’m done.”

“Bella, no. You can’t do that. You’re not thinking clearly.”

“I won’t survive if I stay,” I whispered. “Leaving town...it’s the only chance I have.”

“The fuck it is.”

I jerked back, the sound of Edward’s dark, angry voice startling. He loomed over the table, his eyes wild as they darted over my face. It was the first time I’d been this close to him since the day he was released from the hospital, and the sight of him was crippling.

4 comments:

  1. Holy holy!!! Can't wait for the rest of it!! If by accident you post all of the remaining chapters at once, well, I'd pay you lots of money to do that!! js

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh can't wait to read this chapter:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh god- this chapter is going to rip me to shreds (not that every single other chapter hasn't done just that) but maybe it will be edward's wake up call??? maybe??? please oh please!

    ReplyDelete