Sunday, September 2, 2012

Glass House Ch 1o Teaser

“She’s gone!” I roared, my breathing labored. I felt caged, like I was being shoved into a pitch black hole and the last traces of light were fading, syphoning what little pieces of Bella still remained and taking away my reason for everything.

“And do you think this is going to bring her back?” he challenged. “Do you honestly believe in that drug-induced head of yours that being arrested and pictured completely trashed is going to make her come running back? You fucking know better than that.”

The air left my lungs in one big gust. I swayed before falling into the chair and cradled my face in my hands. “It’s the only way I can deal without her.” I swallowed back the burn of vomit hovering at the back of my throat.

No comments:

Post a Comment