Monday, March 18, 2013

Glycerine Ch15 mini tease

Hey guys!! Thank you SO much for your patience. The chapter is done and with my beta, but I thought I'd drop you a little extra something while we wait. As always, it's not beta'd, subject to editing yada yada yada!

****************************************

“C’mere.” He pulled her hands over the top of his thighs and leaned forward. “Listen to me. I told you I’m not perfect. I’m going to fuck up. But I also told you I want to be with you. Just you. You―” Edward blew out a harsh breath and squeezed his eyes shut. There were so many things he wanted to tell her. About himself, about how she made him feel, but it was almost as if there was something physically blocking the words from escaping. His mind and heart were trapped in a steel vault and the door had been welded shut. Set in place to protect him from ever getting hurt again. “Can’t you see that you mean something different to me?”

“Different from who? From what?”

Edward lifted his hands to her jaw and tilted her face until she was looking directly at him. “Everything.”

Bella eyes fell shut and her shoulders slumped. “I just want this to be over. I want her out of our lives.”

Edward nodded and swallowed hard. It was now or never. “I’ll talk to Jason. Let him deal with Aro, see what can be done, okay?”

“You’ll do that? Tell them you want out?”




2 comments: