Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Glycerine Chapter 11 teaser


Y'all know the drill. Not beta'd lalalala


“Esme.” He smiled and shifted away from Bella. His eyes focused on the beautiful girl in front of him.

Esme flicked her eyes briefly to Bella before dismissing her. Wrapping her arms around Edward’s neck she planted her lips against his. “I have been waiting since the day I heard you resumed this role to do that.”

“Have you now?” Edward chucked, his hand sliding to her waist and pushing slightly, wanting to create a bit of distance between them.

“Oh Edward,” Esme laughed, playfully hitting his stomach. ‘You know the only reason I took this role was to have dirty sex scenes with you.”

Edward grinned and gripped her a little tighter, unaware that the color had drained from Bella’s face. “Well, I’ll do my best not to disappoint.”

Bella swallowed around the lump in her throat and stepped to the side. She felt like an outsider suddenly and she wanted nothing more than to escape the sick feeling twisting in her stomach. Unfortunately, slipping out the door and away from Esme and Edward did nothing to relieve her tension, because neither seemed to notice she’d left.

6 comments:

  1. can I kick him? and gawd, could Esme be anymore of a skank? AND NO! THAT IS NOT A CHALLENGE! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I'm happy I read this because now I have a few days to brace myself! Ungh!! He's so frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. simply loving his douchebaggery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To paraphrase another author--the carnival of jackassery that is Edward Cullen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My heart just broke! You can't teach an old dog new tricks! What a douchebag for sure! I bet her will call her later and tell Bella, I was looking everywhere for you! Jackass!

    ReplyDelete